Whether you start your day with a brisk trail run or chasing little ones through the house as they prepare for school, life at Canopy is rooted in community. Rolling hills and sprawling live oak trees set the stage for residents to enjoy the benefits of the neighborhood’s natural amenities while maintaining the convenience of in-town living.
Trails & Paved Multi-Use Paths
Wind through Canopy on a nearly 10-mile mix of nature trails and paved multi-use paths
Running from clubhouse to Dove Pond, Canopy’s 10-acre linear park (“Canopy Green”)
This 50-acre pond offers residents multiple direct access points to Miccosukee Greenway. Enjoy Dove Pond’s viewing dock and gazebo to watch the sun set slowly, ending another day in North Florida paradise.
- Gather at on-site local businesses for coffee, dinner or simply to catch up with family and friends.
- Enjoy events coordinated by a community Lifestyle Director such as food truck nights, movie-in-the park, live music and more.
Clubhouse & Pool
You’ll fall in love with Canopy’s exclusive 5,285 sq. ft. clubhouse. Complete with sports courts, Laguna style and kids’ pool, playground and café, this clubhouse is conveniently located along Canopy Green, a 10-acre linear park. (Canopy Green).
Parks (Dog, Gardens, pocket parks)
With a third of the community dedicated to conservation and green space, Canopy has developed plans for multiple parks throughout the community. These parks will preserve the property’s beautiful live oaks and also offer residents community gardens, dog parks, gazebos and picnic areas.
- Leon County Zoned Schools
- W.T. Moore
- Elizabeth Cobb Middle School
- Lincoln High School
**Zoned schools are not a guarantee of student placement at any school.
- Canopy has dedicated a school site in the center of the community for potential development.
Grocery and Shopping
- Accessible grocery and shopping outlets located less than a mile from your home.